Members of Shivyawata who attended a documentation and communication training in Kahama in early May 2015 pose for group photo outside their offices in Kahama.
Following approval by the Steering Committee of the BOCAR/RFE projects...
Kahama-based civil society of people with impaired visibility (SHIVYAW...
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- United Kingdom's Department for International Development (DFID)
- Dept. of Foreign Affairs, Trade & Dev Canada (DTATD)
- UN Joint Program for HIV and AIDS in Tanzania (UNJP3)
- Royal Danish Embassy (DANIDA)
- Bernard van Leer Foundation
- Embassy of Finland
- Royal Netherlands Embassy
- Swiss Agency for Development & Cooperation (SDC)
- Irish Aid
- Visitors: Today: 92
This week: 911
This month: 450